Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Dream About Umroh (at Al Masjid an Nabawi)

Dream about al masjid an nabawi
This place look so similar when I did pray in my dream

    First of all, I'd say thank you especially to Allah Swt., thank you for gave me a beautiful dream that I could asked for. Allah, thank you so much for gave me a dream such an Umroh. This dream just happened 30 minutes ago when I write this story. I fell a sleep after Magrib and woke up at 9.45 pm cause I'm so exhausted. I knew that I haven't pray Isya yet, but the dream that Allah Swt. gave to me was so special. I'm glad that Allah Swt. gave that dream to me. 

    I'd explain to you how beautiful it was. Honestly, I just confused what happens when I'am in my dream. I just remember I'am standing at Masjid Nabawi and praying. After pray, my eyes just look around the Masjid and see the most beautiful Masjid I've ever seen in my life. And I'd never forget that my guide is a boys (literally a kid). He was telling me about everything that I see at Masjid Nabawi. He tell me about the way how I can go to the resting place of Prophet Muhammad saw., and explain everything about pillar of Umroh, tell me about the history of Masjid Nabawi, where the Jabal Uhud and everything. I just amazed for everything that I can see around Masjid Nabawi. Me and my group, of course with our guide walking to all the places around Masjid Nabawi. The one thing that I can't understand is why Masjid Nabawi was so empty, so that make me and group can walk around with comfortable (maybe because of this pandemic in real). Finally, I am standing in front of the gate of Masjid Nabawi and smiling. And then I woke up from sleep. 

    Of course, I was smiling after woke up from sleep, took a bath, and did Isya. But, the feel about this dream I think I can't never forget. Thank you so much Allah for everything that You gives to me. Alkhamdulillah (All praise is for Allah Swt.) Aamiin. 


Surakarta, 17 November 2020

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.