Tuesday, October 18, 2022

TRAVELING TO BALI INDONESIA

Kintamani, Bali, Indonesia
Kintamani, Bali, Indonesia

Hi guys, if you have plan trip to Bali, Indonesia soon so this is my experience that can give you reference for all of you. Actually I went to Bali on August 2022 and it was one of the most wonderful experience I had. So I just resign from work on July 2022 then decided to go to Bali with my brother on August 2022. You know guys? That was the best thing I did since I have a plan for years. May you guys ask me how to go to Bali, Indonesia and how to get there? So, this is my story traveling to Bali, Indonesia. 

First, I started my trip from Purwokerto, Central Java, Indonesia. I used Bengawan Train from Purwokerto Station to go to Purwosari, Solo Station. I spend 4 hours on the train. I used to go to Solo first because I have some schedule with some people there. So, I spend two days one night in Solo/Surakarta. I stayed at my friend's house, so it's free hehe... 

After my schedule done in Solo, I continue my trip to Ketapang, Banyuwangi, Indonesia. I used Kereta Sri Tanjung from Purwosari Station (Surakarta, Central Java) to Ketapang Station (Banyuwangi, East Java). I spend 12 hours and 10 minutes on the train. Honestly, I thought it would be so boring but met new people on the train and talk about lot of things are so excited. Oh ya, I met someone and she studies Sociology at FISIP Universitas Negeri Jember. She is one of people I met on my trip that I would never forget. She loves travel to Bali so she gave me lot of reference what I can do in Bali, then she also loves to talk about social issues so we talk about Karl Marx, Hegel, Max Webber, then she loves Basketball so we talk about NBA & WNBA. It made us don't feel so bored on the train, at least for 6 hours. Sadly, she arrived in Jember, then I met new other people. It was so fun and interesting until I arrived in Ketapang Station, Banyuwangi, Indonesia.

Ketapang Station, Banyuwangi, Indonesia
Ketapang Station, Banyuwangi, East Java, Indonesia

In Ketapang I decided to stay for one night because I don't want to cross to Bali at night by the ship. Of course I also need rest after 12 hours on the train, so my brother and I booked the guest house literally in front of the Ketapang Station. My brother and I also explore some places there to eat and etc. until the next day we have to prepare to cross to Bali from Ketapang Harbor to Gilimanuk Harbor with Ferry. 

Ketapang Harbor
Ketapang Harbor, Banyuwangi, East Java, Indonesia

My brother and I went to the harbor in the morning because we want to cross to Bali so early. We booked the ticket with Ferizy App that u can download on Play Store. We need one hour to cross from Ketapang Harbor to Gilimanuk Harbor. Honestly, I felt that it was too short to cross the see because the view from the sea and the island aren't joking. Those were so beautiful until we anchored in Gilimanuk Harbor. Actually I made a mistake when I arrived in Gilimanuk. I should book the bus ticket before I arrive, so something never happened like that. Two persons walked towards me and my brother and asked us to follow them to go to the bus (we usually call this Calo). But I wasn't regret because I didn't know before and it made me learn something new. 

Gilimanuk TerminalGilimanuk Terminal, Bus Terminal Gilimanuk

Me and my brother got the bus at Gilimanuk Terminal that located in front of Gilimanuk Harbor. You guys just have to walk and follow the exit door from the harbor to the terminal so you would find the terminal and some of bus that would direct you to the Denpasar Terminal. I have 4 hours trip from Gilimanuk to Denpasar but I wasn't feel bored because what I said, the view from the beach and the road so refreshing. It made me enjoy the trip from Gilimanuk to Denpasar. 


After arrive at Denpasar Terminal, you guys can choose where you want to go. There is a lot of transportation you can use, such Gojek, Grab, Trans Metro Dewata (bus), or rent (bike, motorbike, or car). My brother and I decided to rent motorbike so it made us can go to anywhere so easy and the cost is cheap. We got the motorbike then go to my friend's house (name Dindha) because I stayed in her house. Me and my brother so thankful to her because she let us stayed there for days.


I will post some places I visited in Bali, Indonesia soon ... 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.